element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Holiday Gifts for Your Favorite Foodie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Though I have been a dedicated foodie for years, I am finally at an age where kitchen and other food-related gifts are of use — and excitement — to me. Here are some great tasty gift ideas for the food lover in your life!

Dunkin’ x Homesick Candle

A constant reminder of your favorite holiday Dunkin’ drink. Check the other scents out here.

Reese’s Lovers Gift Box Collection

We all know a peanut butter-lover who needs this. Find it at Target online here.

An Instant Pot

Delish made me want one. I’m sure you do, too. Find this super cute floral one by the Pioneer Woman here.

Mini Waffle Maker

How cute is this? My sister spotted this one Black Friday shopping and thought it’d be perfect for me. I hope she bought it. Check it out here.

Delish Jewelry Line

Delicacies Jewelry has an adorable food jewelry line, and they collabed with Delish for these necklaces that are dainty, trendy, and perfect for foodies. Find them at Delish’s website.

Hot Cocoa Bar Set

Leave it to Target to make the cutest gift sets. Check out this hot cocoa kit that would make a great gift for anyone on your list.

These gifts are perfect for your favorite food lover, or anyone else on your list. Happy eating!

Mia is a writer for Her20s and former President of Her Campus TCNJ. She loves Her Campus's ability to empower the women of campus and beyond, and she hopes to continue spreading the site's messages of confidence and positivity. You can most likely find her reading, wandering around Trader Joes, or laying on the beach. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @missmiaingui.