Best Holiday Gifts for Your Favorite Foodie

Though I have been a dedicated foodie for years, I am finally at an age where kitchen and other food-related gifts are of use — and excitement — to me. Here are some great tasty gift ideas for the food lover in your life!

1. 1. Dunkin' x Homesick Candle

A constant reminder of your favorite holiday Dunkin’ drink. Check the other scents out here.

2. 2. Reese’s Lovers Gift Box Collection

We all know a peanut butter-lover who needs this. Find it at Target online here.

3. 3. An Instant Pot

Delish made me want one. I’m sure you do, too. Find this super cute floral one by the Pioneer Woman here.

4. 4. Mini Waffle Maker

How cute is this? My sister spotted this one Black Friday shopping and thought it’d be perfect for me. I hope she bought it. Check it out here.

5. 5. Delish Jewelry Line

Delicacies Jewelry has an adorable food jewelry line, and they collabed with Delish for these necklaces that are dainty, trendy, and perfect for foodies. Find them at Delish’s website.

6. 6. Hot Cocoa Bar Set

Leave it to Target to make the cutest gift sets. Check out this hot cocoa kit that would make a great gift for anyone on your list.

These gifts are perfect for your favorite food lover, or anyone else on your list. Happy eating!