Best Dressed at the Oscars

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Oscar night has come and gone, collegiettes, but the buzz is still in the air. Retweets of Ellen’s epic selfie are still circulating news feeds, people are still gushing about 12 Years A Slave, and I just can’t stop looking at the dresses! So without further ado, feast your eyes on what we’ve carefully considered this year’s Oscar’s Best Dressed Women.

5. Jennifer Garner in Oscar de la Renta. This 1920’s inspired dress just hit the mark perfectly.               

4. Kerry Washington in Jason Wu. This star looked so elegant in this color and without a doubt, she pulled off the formal wear in the pregnancy department. Kerry was absolutely glowing!

3. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture. J-Law might have fallen (again), but the only thing about this dress that was going down was my jaw. She worked it in this sharp red gown!   

2. Naomi Watts in Calvin Klein Collection. This white short sleeved dress was just beautiful. Naomi’s jewelry definitely added the right amount of sparkle as well.

1. Lupita Nyong’o in Prada. Is there anything about this girl we don’t love? Her elegance, that perfect speech, this gorgeous blue gown… *swoon*