This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Bringing young fashion back!

A beautiful return in the constantly changing world of fashion has won hearts, particularly those looking for a hint of female charm and childhood innocence. The resurgence of bows, those traditional accents from earlier times, is bringing in a cross-generational trend of imaginative and coquettish style.

With bows, experimentation is essential. The size of the bow determines the overall style of your outfit, whether you choose bigger bows for a more striking effect or smaller ones for a subtle touch. Because of the variety in sizes, people can stylishly express their style. For example, bring in a touch of sweetness with pastel-colored ribbons. Gentle hues of pink, blue, and yellow not only go well with different ensembles, but they also give off a carefree, female vibe. Bows serve as the ideal backdrop for capturing the spirit of lighthearted charm.

Bows are not restricted to one place. Discover unique ways to wear them, such as tying them to tops and dresses. Add bows to shoes for a flirtatious touch or incorporate them into your hair for a pretty hairstyle. Bows’ versatility open up countless imaginative options. When bows are combined with other feminine elements, like lace and ruffles, their appeal is enhanced. This combo gives the overall girly vibe a touch more elegance. Make your items stand out with bows. These accents, which can take the shape of hair clips or jewelry in the style of bows, give a little sweetness to your overall look. Accessory bows allow you to add an adorable flair to your style.

Use bows to add pizzazz to various hairstyles and turn your hair into a fun way to express yourself. Whether they are clipped into loose curls, adorning braids, or tied into a ponytail, bows add a youthful, carefree touch to your hair that gives each style its unique expression. Wearing bows is a way to demonstrate uniqueness and creativity that goes beyond just fashion. Bows can be worn with a variety of clothes to show off your individuality and sense of style. Accept the happy vibe that bows lend to your wardrobe selections.

Overall, bows have a joyful and adaptable comeback in fashion, bringing a nostalgic, coquettish and childlike quality. Bows provide a fun touch to hair, clothing and accessories, giving them a timeless beauty that transcends fashion and appeals to the childlike spirit that resides in all of us.

Hi! My name is Sami and I am a sophomore at TCNJ currently majoring in marketing:)