Affordable Online Trendy Clothing Websites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Have you ever wanted to change your style, add different pieces to your wardrobe, or just wanted a new place to shop from? I can assure you that I’ve been down that road before. It’s a hassle trying to find the perfect website that fits your needs and requirements. There are so many thoughts put into searching for the right website: is it legit, can you afford it, are the quality of the items good, and how long will it take for the items to be shipped to you? While online shopping can be a great risk, it broadens our options of updating our wardrobe with trendy clothing items from all over the world. To help narrow your search of the best online clothing websites, I decided to create a list of websites that are affordable and always up-to-date with the latest trends.

Fashion Nova

Fashion Nova is California-based company that offers a variety of clothing pieces for every occasion. If you’re looking for a dress for a girl’s night out, a cute outfit for day-time events or running errands, or just a casual outfit for a regular day, Fashion Nova is the place to shop. They’re most known for their high-quality jeans, which are sure to give you a nice figure. This website does have some expensive items but you can still find a lot of affordable clothing items. What’s more, they’re always having deals that are between 30 to 75 percent off, so you’ll definitely be saving a ton of money. They also collaborated with Kylie Jenner, so if you’re a fan of her style you can snag some of the items she wears.

Image Source: Fashion Nova

Pretty Little Thing

If you’re looking for celebrity inspired looks, statement pieces that compliment your casual clothing items, or trendy pieces then this is the site to go to. Pretty Little Thing provides you with several trendy and unique clothing items that would add style to your wardrobe. You will find pieces that compliment every mood, whether you’re going for a classy, casual, or sexy look. This website will definitely have you coming back for more with its range of affordable high-end like items.

Image Source: Pretty Little Thing

Boohoo

If you’re a girl that loves deals, this place would be perfect for you. Boohoo always have deals that are 50 to 60 percent off site wide. This clothing website has a cutting-edge style mixed with affordable clothing. I’m positive that you would find many must-have pieces here. The pieces featured on this website are for more casual outings, but they do have party dresses.

Image Source: Boohoo

Misguided

This UK-based clothing website is bound to add flavor to your wardrobe. You can find the latest inexpensive trendy clothing items here. They provide daring and catwalk ready pieces that is fit for any occasion. You’ll definitely find something worth buying here and I can assure you that you won’t regret it.

Image Source: Misguided

I know that there are more websites that offer affordable high-quality clothing pieces, but these are just a few that have become the most popular fashion brands globally. If you love online shopping as much as I do, please feel free to comment your favorite clothing website to shop from!

Cover Image Source

Ashley Franklin graduated The College of New Jersey with a BS in Marketing and minor in Communications. During her time at TCNJ, she actively contributed to their Her Campus chapters' online magazine, taking on many roles from Marketing/Publicity Coordinator to Social Media Specialist. She's a lover of all things fashion, beauty and food--and enjoys binge-watching the latest Netflix series (Gossip Girl being one of her faves).
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.