Style > Fashion

Aerie’s New Comfortable Clothing Line & Why You Need to Invest in it This Fall!

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s that time of year again: the leaves are falling, it’s getting chillier, and sweater weather is right around the corner. It’s fall, my favorite season to pull out some comfy fits! Who doesn’t love to stay warm and relaxed in the fall? I know I do! Let me put you on some of the most comfortable clothes I have invested in for this upcoming season and into winter.

Since all of these clothes are from Aerie, I might be a little biased. But Aerie has always been a sustainable and inclusive brand, so I am proud to show off my cute finds. Their new loungewear this fall has got me hooked–– not to mention their clothes stay trendy + comfortable–– and I’m here for it!

Without further ado, here’s my mini Aerie haul:

1. First off, we have the Aerie Fleece-of-Mind Boyfriend Joggers. These are the softest, most comfy joggers I have ever bought! I own these in a slightly darker pink than the “Liquid Crystal” pink they currently have listed on the website. These joggers are soft to touch and have a drawstring to tighten them as well. They’re fantastic for those fall nights in your bed–– the ones where you’re watching tv and drinking a pumpkin spice latte, of course. 
  1. Next, we have leggings from Aerie’s new loungewear collection “OFFLINE.” The OFFLINE Real me High Waisted Legging are no joke. These are the smoothest, softest, MOST COMFY leggings ever. Yes, I know I said the joggers were comfy as well, but let me tell you, these leggings are next-level!! The softness is UNMATCHED. They are feather-like, weightless leggings: something I have never experienced before with other brands. I would even consider wearing them when working out. Even though they are considered loungewear, I think they are all-around excellent. They are actually an affordable price too… Lululemon could never. :)
  1. Every comfy pair of bottoms needs a companion!! Let me present to you Aerie’s OFFLINE Throw-back Fleece hoodie. I did not personally buy this sweatshirt, but I bought one very similar to it with the same material, so they are equally comfy! Unfortunately, the sweatshirt style I bought was sold out online… but this would be my next choice! I love the look of this hoodie; it’s super trendy and perfect to wear with your Real Me High Waisted Leggings. Add some sneakers, and you got yourself a whole fit!
  1. Biker shorts are the new trend, and honestly, I’m vibing with them! They’re not short like shorts and not long like leggings; they are just in the middle at an excellent happy medium! With that being said, let me plug AE the Everything Pocket Highest Waist 7″ Bike Short. I got these shorts in the light color blue. They are unique, and the comfort–– once again–– remains unmatched!! They’re super flexible and easy to move in as well. Couldn’t you imagine yourself on the way to the gym in the crisp fall air wearing these comfy shorts? I know I could. 
  1. Take a little break away from tops and bottoms and introduce yourself to some of the softest, t-shirt type bras you will ever come across. They give you a little bit of a lift but also painless, wireless coverage. The Aerie Real Sunnie Wireless Push-up bra is one of my favorite bras, and you barely even notice it there. They are so lightweight that you won’t even feel them! And best of all, they look great in t-shirts when you don’t want your chest bulging out.
  1. I didn’t end up buying this final item, sadly. As you can already tell, I bought a lot of clothes from AE in this haul, and miss girl’s bank account couldn’t take anymore. Regardless, Aeries Everyday Kickback Crew Neck Sweatshirt has such a cute look to it! The fall vibes are immaculate. Pair them with your biker shorts, and you will be un-be-leaf-ably comfy! I need to buy this on my next shopping trip! 

You probably think I’m obsessed with Aerie, and honestly… guilty as charged! I was genuinely enthused by the types of clothing I encountered when I walked into the store the other day. Might I mention–– a huge sale was going on, so I could shop freely knowing I was getting everything at a lower price! The one thing that I would suggest is trying these clothes on in the store before buying them; doing this made me feel confident and gave me a better feel for the material of the clothes. Plus, you get to see your cute self in the mirror! But if you can’t make it to the store, or if you’re more of an online shopping kind of gal, I can assure you that you will love these items no matter what! And of course, if you are an Aerie/AE enthusiast like myself, you might already know exactly how their clothes fit and don’t even need to try them on anymore. Either way, you’ll look and feel amazing, queen!  

If this isn’t enough for you and you want even MORE Aerie, look out for their sales and visit their website for more unique finds. I hope these finds make you feel more relaxed this Fall! May your days be filled with optimal comfort and pumpkins :)

Anvi is a Senior Biology major! She is a succulent and cacti enthusiast who advocates for all things health and wellness. You can find her online shopping, drinking protein shakes or hanging out with her friends :)