5 Ways To Bring Pumpkin Spice Into Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Sip by sip you can unwind on a beautiful fall morning with the deliciousness that is fall in a cup, the classic PSL. Some say it’s “basic” but I prefer “genius.”

2. Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows

For years we’ve attributed fall with chilly, late night bonfires, but were you aware that you’ve been doing it all wrong? Maybe regular marshmallows will suffice on summer nights, but when the leaves start falling it’s time to revamp your Smore’s with a pack of these pumpkin spice marshmallows!

3. Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Milk’s favorite cookie got a little makeover to ring in the new fall season and, let me just say, it definitely looks good in orange… but don’t take my word, head to the supermarket and check it out yourself!

4. Pumpkin Spice Candles

At this point you are consuming so much pumpkin spice that you literally might turn into a pumpkin, but why stop there? Relax every night in the sweet, but spicy, aroma of this fall favorite scent with some candles from Bath and Body Works!

5. Pumpkin Spice Apparel

Now that you have all of these new ways to bring this fall must-have flavor to your life this fall, let everyone know that you are a proud participant in the pumpkin spice phenomenon with a tee like this one from Target!

Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.