Alright “The Big Three” fans, it’s time to start counting down the hours to our beloved return of This Is Us. While I plan on excluding myself from the world tomorrow night so I can embrace all of the emotions that go along with this storyline, here are my top five reactions to the season premiere of my favorite show!

WOO!

Image Source

I am so excited to finally get answers to the numerous of questions I’ve had since the season 2 finale back in March and spend Tuesday nights with my favorite on-screen family!

No Life!

Image Source

The return of a new season means the only thing I’ll be thinking about, talking about, and watching will be This Is Us. (Sorry Friends!!)

No Mom??

Image Source

When I realize I won’t have my mom right next to me to share my thoughts and emotions for the whole season because she won’t be here at school with me!

Am I Prepared?

Image Source

Am I actually physically and emotionally ready to become so invested in the lives of these characters? Am I ready to go from crying to laughing in a matter of thirty seconds every Tuesday night?

Can it be Tuesday Night Already?

Image Source

Okay Tuesday night, where are you? I’m ready for this story to begin!

Brianna is a Sophomore at The College of New Jersey and is studying Elementary Education and English. She is also a member of Alpha Xi Delta.