andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Presents to Get Your Broken Hearted Bestie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

By the time I turned 21, I’d had my fair share of heartbreak.  Haven’t we all spent a few too many nights with a pint of Ben and Jerry’s?  But nothing is worse then when the girls you love the most have fallen under that break up spell.  Toss the Phish Food aside and get your bestie something she’ll still love the next day. 

For the Poetic

Love & Misadventure by Lang Leav – This collection of poems will take her through every moment of a relationship, from the beginning to the end.  If she wants something to make her cry and Netflix isn’t cutting it, get her this literary adventure.

For the Vegan

Pacifica beauty products – This collection of scents is perfect for women who love beauty products and love animals just as much.  Pacifica does not test their products on animals and every formula is 100% vegan.  From lip-gloss to lotion, there’s a beautifully scented option for every woman.

For the Funny Lady

The Women of SNL – Get past the wallowing with a good laugh.  Nothing like a little women empowerment to boot! 

For the Photographer

Wild Adventures photo album – Get your bestie excited about the future with this fun and funky photo album, a great place to put her new memories.

For the Writer

A journal – For many, writing is the best form of therapy.  This pretty journal is small enough to fit in her favorite handbag, so she can write any time she get’s inspired (or thinks of one more reason why her ex is an a**hole.)