This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

LycheeXO Cosmetics

This small UK beauty brand has a variety of products on its website but their best products are their loose pigments and glitters. These pigments are absolutely insane! There is a wide color range of pigments with formulas from matte to multichrome. Use a sticky eyeshadow base or primer so the pigment sticks and slowly blend it out. The only products better than their loose pigments are their cosmetic glitters which also come in a variety of shades, both loose and chunky. If you love bright, bold, sparkly eyeshadow looks, this is the brand you need to check out!

Chaotic Cosmetics 

This bright beauty brand has products similar to LycheeXO but their hydro-liners are like no other. The brand has pastel and neon hydro–liners which do not crack upon application and last all day. These liners come in both individual pots and one large 6-pan palette. To use it, add a few drops of water to the pot or palette and mix the liner with it with a thin brush; then, apply on the eyes for a cute graphic liner look!

Juvias’s Place 

Juvia’s Place is by far one of my favorite companies to buy makeup from. Their eyeshadow palettes are very pigmented but are at the same price as Colourpop Cosmetics. Most of their palettes are 9-pan but they recently launched 6-pan palettes that have a similar color scheme. Besides eyeshadows, the brand launched numerous face products especially their ‘I Am Magic Velvety Matte Foundation’ that comes in 42 shades so every makeup lover feels included. This company is also black-owned so you should definitely show them some love!

Beauty Bakerie 

This company never fails to impress me, especially with its packaging. Every single product on its website has a bakery or sweet treats theme! Their Oat Translucent Setting Powder sets your makeup all day and actually comes in a bag of flour! They also have fantastic liquid lipsticks and other makeup products that will not disappoint you. Beauty Bakerie is black-owned too!

Em Cosmetics 

Anyone who has been playing with makeup since 2009 knows the name Michelle Phan. This woman ruled Youtube back then and was the OG beauty guru. Now she has her own cosmetics brand! Her products are very natural and the packaging is so aesthetically pleasing. The best product from their brand is their liquid blush. This product blends like a dream and will give you a gorgeous flushed glow. 

Hi I’m Anagha!! I’m a senior in college. I love all things beauty, especially makeup and skincare. I review makeup products on my beauty account on Instagram @beautybyanagha. I am always watching out for new collections so expect content whenever anything drops :)
President of HCTCNJ, Panhellenic Delegate for AXiD, Communications Major with Marketing/Management Minors!