5 Healthy Late Night Snacks to Cure Cravings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Let’s be honest, going to bed hungry sucks. So sometimes it’s okay to eat something before going to sleep without feeling terribly full and bloated in the AM. Here are five healthy snack examples to kick that late night craving!

Image Source

1. Ants on a Log

Not only is this snack super easy to make, but it’s also a ton of fun to eat! All you need is some celery stalk, any nut spread, and raisins!

Image Source

2. Apples Sprinkled with Cinnamon

This snack is great for those of you that have a sweet tooth! It provides a satisfying crunch along with something to cure sweet cravings without wasting all the calories. All you need is a sliced apple and some cinnamon.

Image Source

3. Multigrain Toast with Nut Butter Spread

This snack is great for curing late night hunger because the nut butter is really filling and a great source of protein. All you need is some multigrain bread and a tablespoon of any nut butter.

Image Source

4. Nonfat Soy Pudding

This is one of my favorite snacks because it tastes the same as regular pudding without the amount of fat and calories. My favorite brand is ZenSoy Organic Soy Pudding it’s a great dessert that will satisfy you until bedtime.

Image Source

5. Popcorn

Skinny Pop is my go to popcorn brand. It’s great because it has that salty taste to it, but it’s not overloaded with sodium. This snack is great for people who need something a little crunchy and salty before bed!

Cover Image Source

President of HCTCNJ, Panhellenic Delegate for AXiD, Communications Major with Marketing/Management Minors!
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.