5 DIY Gift Sites You Have to Check Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

‘Tis the season for sales, shopping, and searching far and wide for the perfect present for your loved ones, although sometimes the best gifts aren’t necessarily the ones with the cutest logo or slickest screen. Tiffany’s and tablets are great, don’t get me wrong, but a present that showcases your thought, time, and most importantly, your heart, are by far the most memorable gifts.

When you’re trying to keep your holiday gift-giving easy on your wallet, there is nothing better than a DIY holiday gift!  Whether you’re looking for some cute stocking stuffers to pass out to all of your friends on the floor or more of an impressive, statement-maker gift for that special someone, these websites will definitely guide you through the step-by-step processes of making the cutest gifts of the season. Take that, Michael Kors!

1.  Short and simple.
  2. Unique and eco-chic.
  3.  Fantastically fitness.
  4.  Girly girl.
  5. Miscellaneous mix.
Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.