Halloween is just around the corner, so grab some friends, a box of popcorn and your favorite spooky movie. Below are a few classic movies to get you into the Halloween spirit!
1. Halloweentown: If you are into classic Halloween movies then this is a must! The movie follows Marnie Piper who learns she is a witch and tries to save her town that is filled with supernatural creatures.
2. Casper: This is a fun live-action film that focuses on the animated ghost named Casper who haunts a mansion in Maine. He soon begins to have feelings for the daughter of a specialist who comes to talk to Casper and his ghost-like friends.
3. Hocus Pocus: This movie is about three evil witches who get unleashed and begin haunting an abandoned house. But with the help of a magical cat, the kids must steal the witches’ book of spells to stop them from becoming immortal.
4. Chucky Movie- Child Play: The scary character named Chucky has definitely haunted our sleeps- and probably still does. The original and first movie of the series deals with the origins of Chucky and his murderous activities. If you love getting scared, or are brave enough, this movie is for you!
5. Twitches: Everybody has seen these twin sisters in this Disney movie at some point back in the day. It follows these two sisters who possess magical powers and use them to save their kingdom from the forces of darkness. If you want to relive your middle school days, then re-watching this movie is perfect for you!