This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Nothing is better than hearing a song that instantly brings you back to your childhood. These five hits from the 90s are sure to bring back some memories as soon as you press play!

1.     Of course lets bring back our favorite 90s girl group, the Spice Girls! We can never forget about their top song “Wannabe.” This song is a classic, and will forever be the perfect song to dance to with your best friends.

2. We can’t forget about our favorite blonde pop star Britney Spears. Her song “…Baby One More Time” will always bring back memories of getting through tough relationships. 

3. “Mr. Jones” by Counting Crows was the band’s first radio hit that you will forever have in your head after listening to it.

4. Natalie Imbruglia’s song “Torn” is the perfect tune to listen to if you are in the mood for a sad, yet upbeat heartbreaking love story.

5. “Tearin’ Up My Heart” by *NSYNC is one of their incredible throwback hits that should make its way back on your playlist.