This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

With November behind us, and the colder months ahead comes a whole new set of fashion trends. This winter, stay cozy and fashionable by following these trends. 

RIBBONS, RIBBONS, RIBBONS 

Not only was this a trend that started on the runways in New York in the fall but it’s predicted to be a trend in the winter as well. All of your favorite celebrities and influencers from Sabrina Carpenter, Hailey Bieber, Sydney Sweeney, and so many more are rocking the bows in their hair this winter season. 

“ANTI-LOGO”

It has recently been revealed in a new book that Carolyn Bassette-Kennedy (a fashion icon from the 90s everyone needs to know about) would go into a Prada store and ask them to take the labels off of all her clothes from the brand. Logos are out and quiet luxury is in. 

PUFFER JACKETS

A staple and must-have for the winter season is a big puffer jacket. Aritzia’s “Super Puff” is a great option for keeping you nice and warm this winter season while simultaneously looking fashionable. The brand has amazing options to choose from with multiple colors and lengths.

CHUNKY KNIT SCARFS AND SWEATERS

When I say chunky I mean CHUNKY. This winter season thin knit is out and chunky knit is in. Scarfs and sweaters from the brand “Hope Macaulay” are a perfect example of the scarves some of my favorite fashion influencers have been wearing (“AcquiredStyle” on TikTok posted this brand and I was on a mission to get my hands on one of their pieces).

UGG’S

Obviously, it would not be a winter trend prediction without Ugg’s being on the list. A classic staple of every girl’s wardrobe in the colder months. This season Ugg has come out with so many new and trendy shoes to pick from, like the Mini platforms, Tazz slippers, and so many more.

LEATHER AND SHERPA JACKETS

My favorite trend that always makes its way back around. Leather and sherpa are great separately, but putting them together is EVEN BETTER. Oversized leather jackets were the rage this fall, but leather and sherpa jackets are going to be seen everywhere this winter. 

DEEP, CHERRY RED
A color that was trending in the fall is going to be making its way into the winter. In the fall it was more of a base layer color, but this winter it’s predicted to be the number one color for accessories to an outfit (jackets, bags, shoes, etc).

FAUX FUR BUCKET HATS 

The second I saw a picture of a fluffy faux fur bucket hat I knew I had to get one. This is the perfect type of hat to bring into the city to see the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree and do other fun winter activities. It is a predicted staple in your winter wardrobe (and I am so happy about it). 

Angelina is a Sophomore Psychology major at The College of New Jersey. Her hobbies include watching movies, listening to music, and researching future fashion predictions. She is currently HCTCNJ's Social Media and PR chair!