This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

With summer festival season fast approaching, it’s exciting to think about all of the future festival lineups, amazing food, gorgeous photo opportunities, and of course— the style! Here’s a list of rising trends and other style predictions for summer festival fashion!

Leopard Print

This trend is already very much in and is likely to carry into the summertime. From a belt to even a hair accessory— it is very easy to incorporate this print into any outfit to spice up your look. This striking pattern will be sure to help you stand out the crowd, and help you flaunt your unique style.

Biker Shorts

These are very functional for festival goers as the material is very breathable. With a cute graphic tee and some chunky white sneakers, it can make a very trendy outfit. Plus, you won’t overheat yourself during summer and spring music festivals.

Bulky Black Boots

Bulky black boots can add a bit of edge to any outfit. They are also very versatile, so they can go with jeans, a dress, or even a skirt! There are many types of boots that could fit into this description, but my suggestion would be to search for combat boots with a minimal heel to keep your look functional for any type of festival terrain. 

Flare Jeans 

For years it has been all about the skinny jean, but I am so excited that the flare jean is making a reappearance. The flowy feel of a pair of flare jeans can make anyone feel trendy and nostalgic, and it can add a perfect amount of vintage to any outfit. 

Scarf Scrunchie

These scrunchies can make any outfit look effortlessly cool. They add a casual and effortless vibe to any hairstyle and can add the illusion of movement when the fabric shifts in the wind, making your hair look silkier and more free than you thought possible. 

Grace Reynoso is a Senior Communications Major with a Public/Mass Media track. She is originally from Ridgewood, New Jersey and has always been into all things beauty, fashion, and music! Grace also loves creating new looks on her makeup page and writing songs! Follow her on Instagram: @grace.reynoso, her makeup IG @glossbygracie_, and on Spotify: @urfriendgrace
President of HCTCNJ, Panhellenic Delegate for AXiD, Communications Major with Marketing/Management Minors!