This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

The following are five albums to look forward to in 2018.

1. Camila Cabello- Camila

Image Source

This is Camila’s first album since she left Fifth Harmony. My two favorite songs on this album are: “Real Friends” and “She Loves Control.”

2. Liam Payne

Image Source 

The “For You” and “Bedroom Floor” singer Liam Payne has teased a new album, but there is no official date about when that album will be released just yet.I’m looking forward to an album with these two songs and many more on it.

3. Charlie XCX

Image Source

The “Boys” singer hasn’t announced any release dates for her upcoming album, but many fans are hoping that it will be sometime this year.

4. Justin Timberlake-Man of the Woods

Image Source

It was released on February 2nd.

5. Charlie Puth – Voicenotes

Image Source

The “Attention” singer Charlie Puth has hinted at releasing his album “Voicenotes” sometime this year.

Thumbnail Source 

Amani is a senior at The College of New Jersey. She is currently an English Literature major with a minor in psychology.
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.