Style > Beauty

These Makeup Products Under $10 Are All You Need to Make Your Spring Pop!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMUSA chapter.

e.l.f is a tried and true fan-favorite brand with every makeup product imaginable, all at a friendly, affordable price. Here is your sweet and simple spring collection of the most affordable makeup sure to take your spring looks to the next level!

BB Cream // $6

This BB Cream SPF 20 is one of the few products in this roundup that flows outside of the $5 and under bunch, but it’s well worth a few extra dollars! This blend color corrects to give your face an even base while hydrating and protecting you against the sun. With key ingredients like aloe vera and Vitamin E, you will get in an extra bit of skincare with this product, as well!

Cheek Tint // $4

The Monochromatic Multi Stick by e.l.f. comes in different shades of red and pinks, from deep to bright options. This versatile cheek tint can even be used as an eyeshadow or to add some color to your lips if you want a cohesive all-over color!

Eyebrow Pencil // $2

The Instant Lift Brow Pencil by e.l.f. is ideal for those spontaneous spring adventures! This two-in-one brow pencil comes in several shades with a built-in brow brush, giving you everything you need to get gorgeous brows in seconds.

Eyeshadow // $3

Bite-Sized Eyeshadows by e.l.f come in all the go-to palettes you will need for spring. You can opt for Sugar & Cream for a neutral look or choose Rose Water to match all those pretty pink spring tones!

Mascara // $4

e.l.f.’s Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara hits the big three all-in-one product. Your lashes will get an automatic extension and lift while staying perfectly in place in case you hit the pool!

Lip Gloss // $6

The Liquid Matte Lipstick by e.l.f. in Berry Sorbet provides a much-needed juicy pop of color for spring! With a handful of other shades from neutrals to deep pinks, you can look to this product to change up the whole vibe of your look.

TJ Martinez

TAMUSA '22

TJ Martinez is a junior at Texas A&M University- San Antonio studying Education. She works as a music photographer and music journalist. You can view her work at tjmartinezphotography.com. She also owns and operates a small business, TJsClays, where she creates unique polymer clay earrings.
Lanie is a junior at Texas A&M University-San Antonio majoring in Communications with a minor in English. She is a passionate journalist with interests in lifestyle, entertainment, and enjoys creative writing on the side. When she's not typing away on her computer, you can find her updating the Her Campus TAMUSA Instagram page or reading a book. To discuss her wild conspiracy theories, you can reach her at lpere034@jaguar.tamu.edu or @lanielovee on Instagram.