This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMUSA chapter.

With Halloween being over, it’s easy to forget that we are still in the middle of Fall. If you aren’t quite ready to get into the Christmas mood as a lot of stores have already put out their decorations, music can help you channel the ambience of Autumn. So to help channel that mood, I have made a playlist that I hope you’ll listen to along with me. 

You can find my playlist here ( link here  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/49z7soe4iDZhIxRrGr3fdr) on Spotify. Please note that some of these songs have explicit words.

We’re Not Just Friends by Parks, Squares, and Alleys

On Ice by Micheal Nau 

we fell in love in october by girl in red

Corduroy Dreams by Rex Orange County 

New Flesh by Current Joys

Only Friend by Wallows

Best Friend by Rex Orange County 

Kids by Current Joys

Motion Sickness by Phoebe Bridgers 

still feel. by half alive

Rivers and Roads by The Head and the Heart

Ghost Town by First Aid Kit

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood 

Blondie by Current Joys

Sofia by Clairo 

October Snow by Hayd

Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros 

Oh Klahoma by Jack Stauber

cotton eye joe by Ignant Benches 

First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes

Boys Will Be Bugs by CaveTown

This Is Home by CaveTown

Mr Loverman by Ricky Montgomery

Televisions by Current Joys

Femme Fatale by King Princess  

Cottage Roads by The Walters

The Moon Song by beabadoobee, Oscar Lang

A 1000 Times by Hamilton Leithauser,Rostam

I've lived in Texas my whole life, and went to Stevens High School, and was in the color guard program there. I learned a lot about self-expression and teamwork. Some of my interests include style and baking. I love hanging out with my friends, and just being around people. I'm attending TAMUSA for my bachelor's in Education. My goal is to provide positivity and an open invitation to self-expression through this platform
Lanie is a junior at Texas A&M University-San Antonio majoring in Communications with a minor in English. She is a passionate journalist with interests in lifestyle, entertainment, and enjoys creative writing on the side. When she's not typing away on her computer, you can find her updating the Her Campus TAMUSA Instagram page or reading a book. To discuss her wild conspiracy theories, you can reach her at lpere034@jaguar.tamu.edu or @lanielovee on Instagram.