Now I know what you’re thinking, how could a 19-year-old male college student identify with any of these songs but as of matter of fact I am a strong feminist and believe in equality for everyone.
This month is women’s history month and it’s all about contributions and impacts that women have made in history and our society. Whether if it’s becoming our first-ever female vice president or topping the charts in music, women have made a name for themselves and they have made it clear.
Speaking of music here are ten empowering songs for women by women that I recommend you should listen to all month long!
10. Roar by Katy Perry
9. Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara
8. Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld
7. Woman Like Me (feat Nicki Minaj) by Little Mix
6. Woman Up by Meghan Trainor
5. Truth Hurts by Lizzo
4. No Scrubs by TLC
3. Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys
2. Run the World by Beyonce
1. BO$$ by Fifth Harmony