Whether your score is 1,000 or 100,000, we’ve all recieved snapchats from boys and had no idea what they meant. Decoding snapchats is hard, that is why this article is here to help.
1) The Mass Snap: He is trying to feel you out. He isn’t sure if he likes you. But he is clearly trying to create a snap streak with you. The attraction is definitely there. So you should definitely put makeup on for the sole purpose of looking good when you snap him back.
2) The Mass Snap (that also makes it to his story): He is probably snapchatting 15 other girls, seems like a lost cause.
3) His Dog: He wants to show you his softer emotional side that has a love for animals.
4) Picture of Inanimate Objects: You know the ceiling or the floor or his laptop screen. He is insecure about what he looks like at the moment or he is busy or maybe he is with his girlfriend and can’t sneak a picture of himself.
5) Snap Messaging: He wants to get to know you better. Maybe he will text you later.
6) Selfie captioned, “Send Nudes”: He doesn’t actually care about you…like at all…he is just using you. Run?!!?! Same with any type of snap that says, “You up?” or, “Come over.”
7) Filtered Pictures: He is trying to make you laugh.
8) Drunk Snaps: It means deep down he really likes you. Maybe he even loves you. Who knows?
9) Open-No Reply: Maybe he is really busy or maybe he is just not into you or maybe he is playing hard to get or maybe he will reply later. Regardless you should definitely screenshot it and throw it in your 13-girl group chat because they probably know what it really means.
10) The True Meaning Behind Every Single One of His Snapchats: He took a picture of his dog or himself or him and his friends and sent it to you. Stop over analyzing everything and live your life. It is just snapchat.