The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

So, you waited until the last minute to find a Valentine’s Day outfit and now you have about a week to find one. It’s okay bestie, me too. But don’t worry, I got you! Whether your plans for the night involve a nice candlelit dinner, a calm weekend getaway, or a fun night out with friends, I’ve got you covered. All you need is an Amazon Prime account (because this is last minute ofc).

Red Bodycon Midi Dress

Starting off strong, we have this gorgeous one shoulder, ruched, mini dress! It’s made with polyester and spandex, so the material is stretchy in the best way possible. It falls right below the knees, so the midi length is perfect for a classy date night. It’s $31.99, and is worth every penny. Reviewed at 4.5/5 stars, and with one-day shipping, this dress seems like an amazing option for this holiday. If you’re not a fan of the red, it’s also available in a gorgeous light pink, black, or white.

BLACK FAUX LEATHER MINI DRESS

If you’re searching for something a bit more scandalous, yet still mature, I have the dress for you. It’s faux leather, which definitely makes it a statement piece. It’s described as having “four-way stretch fabric” which means you’ll be comfortable in any situation. I think the boat-neck makes it a tad more conservative, but in a grown and sexy type of way. If you’re not a mini dress girlie, there’s also a maxi length option available in the same style! This dress is prices at $29.99, is rated 4.6/5 stars, and has a three-day shipping estimate!

Pink Ruffle Mini dress (with a bow ofc)

This next dress is for those of you who want a softer girly style. The ruffles, cinched sleeves, and large bow make it very feminine and I’m obsessed with it. This option would be gorgeous for a mid-day brunch or picnic date. It has an elastic, high waistline, which is bound to be stretchy and comfortable throughout the afternoon. The deep V-neck cut is a gorgeous addition that makes it stand out from any other spring dress. It’s rated 4.3/5 stars, is available in a large array of colors, and is listed at $32.79 right now.

Pink Long Sleeve One-Shoulder Top

Okay, so you’re not a dress person? Don’t worry because I’ve got options for you too! This long sleeve pink top is stunning, and the “highly elastic” fabric makes it seem so comfortable. I’m such a huge fan of an off the shoulder look, but an even bigger fan for a good long sleeve piece. This one combines both perfectly, and the ruching on the side is bound to have you snatched! The wine color is also an adorable option. Imagine this with a denim mini skirt, or even simple leather pants. It’s $25.99, 4.3/5 stars, and offers next day shipping!

BLACK LACE CORSET TOP

The list would not be complete without at least one lace corset! I know it may seem overdone, but the reason you see it so often is because everyone looks amazing in them. I liked the solid black lace option, but there’s a deep red and baby pink option as well. The lace, along with the shape of the top, makes it perfect for Valentine’s Day! It’s a little more on the scandalous side, but I think it would pair perfectly with casual denim jeans and a pair of red or black heels. It’s $29.99, offers next day shipping, and holds 4.3/5 stars in the review section.

Rose Pink Satin Strapless Maxi Dress

This strapless satin maxi dress would be perfect to wear for Valentine’s Day! The elastic strap allows for the perfect stretch, but still sturdily holds up the open back in a comfortable way. It’s somewhat fitted in a way that hugs all the right spots, falling down to the ankles. I actually have this dress and am obsessed with it! I will admit that it’s more of a midi length on me (I’m 5’10) but I’m not mad about it! I personally love the Rose pink option, but there’s a few other options too. It’s on sale for $29.99 right now, and has 3.8/5 stars.

I only listed a few, but there are sooo many other options available on Amazon if you still want to look around! I would definitely order your outfit as soon as possible though to ensure it will come in on time! No matter what you end up choosing, you’re gonna look amazing! Don’t stress too much over it, this holiday is supposed to be relaxing! Best of luck and have a fun Valentine’s Day!

Sarina Garcia is a member of the Social Media Committee at the Her Campus at TAMU chapter. She enjoys writing pieces regarding the lifestyle, beauty, and fashion of college students. She also loves relating her own experiences to the articles to allow a more personalized feeling to shine through. Sarina is a junior at Texas A&M, majoring in Communications with a minor in Business. She works as a Student Desk Coordinator for TAMU ResLife, where she manages physical assets. She is also a Student Ambassador for The Black Sheep Marketing Agency, where she works on-campus marketing campaigns with various companies and brands. Along with Her Campus, she is in a women’s organization, and was Social Chair for a freshman leadership organization her sophomore year. Her future plans consist of working in Public Relations, Marketing, or Media Management. When she has time to spare, Sarina enjoys working out, crocheting, and trying iced chai at new coffee shops. She is a true crime enthusiast and an avid Spotify Discover Weekly listener. She will never turn down a reason to dress up, loves being around friends and family, and will always have a pair of headphones or earbuds with her. Another source of her entertainment is participating in Rec Sports teams and fitness classes, her favorites being volleyball, softball, and HIIT.