This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

For many -if not all- of us, it feels like this time of isolation has been going on for almost a century. By now, I am sure that every single board game that we have at home has been played at least a couple thousand times. That Netflix does not longer ask you if you are still watching, but rather if you want to REWATCH your favorite TV show for the 10th time. That you have probably knitted so many blankets that not even the coldest of the winters could make you feel a single chill. At this point, we are all probably channeling our inner RAPUNZEL, long-hair included. But you are not alone, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER (plays music in the background.) I know that many of us are running out of things to watch on TV, so I decided to help a little by creating a list of the top 15 romance movies that have kept me entertained this quarantine. You can watch any of these movies alone, with your family, or with your significant other through FaceTime, of course, REMEMBER SOCIAL DISTANCING IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP US ALL SAFE AND SOUND. 

Here they are.

1. PRIDE AND PREJUDICE  (2005)
    • Main Cast: Keira Knightley, Matthew Macfadyen, Rosamund Pike, and Simon Woods
  2. LETTERS TO JULIET (2010)
    • Cast: Amanda Seyfried, Vanessa Redgrave, Christopher Egan, and Gael Garcia Bernal
  3. THE PRINCESS DIARIES 2: ROYAL ENGAGEMENT (2004)
    • Cast: Anne Hathaway, Chris Pine, Julie Andrews
  4. LOVE, ROSIE (2014)
    • Lily Collins, Sam Claflin
  5. THE TWILIGHT SAGA (2008-2012)
    • Cast: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner
  6. DARK SHADOWS (2012)
    • Cast: Johnny Depp, Eva Green, Bella Heathcote
  7. HE’S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU (2009)
    • Cast: Ginnifer Goodwin, Justin Long, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson.
  8. ME BEFORE YOU (2016)
    • Cast: Emilia Clarke, Sam Claflin
  9. P.S. I LOVE YOU (2007)
    • Cast: Hilary Swank, Gerard Butler, Jeffrey Dean Morgan
  10. VALENTINE’S DAY (2010)
    • Cast: Jennifer Garner, Taylor Swift, Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Anne Hathaway, Taylor Lautner, Patrick Dempsey, Jessica Alba, Bradley Cooper
  11. PRETTY WOMAN (1990)
    • Cast: Julia Roberts, Richard Gere
  12. TITANIC (1997)
    • Cast: Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio, Billy Zane
  13. THE AGE OF ADALINE (2015)
    • Cast: Blake Lively, Michiel Huisman
  14. GHOST (1990)
    • Cast: Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze. Whoopi Goldberg
  15. 50 FIRST DATES (2004)
    • Cast: Drew Barrymore, Adam Sandler.

I hope these movies are of your liking. Please continue to stay safe by staying home and practicing social distancing.

UNTIL NEXT TIME. HAPPY WATCHING.

Hello, My name is Brenda. I am a senior student at Texas A&M, majoring in Biomedical Sciences and minoring in Spanish. I have an enormous passion for reading and writing. My favorite books are Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights. I enjoy practicing playing the piano and singing, for I believe music feeds the soul. I consider myself to be the biggest Disney Fan. My favorite movie of all time is Beauty and the Beast, and I dream of becoming a dentist one day.