This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

This semester of college has brought about so many drastic changes in my life. I’ve had to alter the way I manage my time, my focus, and my passions. My classes have gotten harder and more time consuming, and I have unfortunately found the amount of time I have for self care continuing to diminish. 

I think we should all give ourselves a HUGE pat on the back for finishing this semester. Our time in college brings about its own form of challenges, whether they be academic or not. There are certain anxieties that we experience at this time in life that we may not have encountered before, and this not only brings opportunities for personal growth but also situations of self doubt. Each of us persevere through this time in our lives, despite the amazing memories that come along with it. So just in case no one has told you yet, I am SO proud of you!!!

With all that being said, if you’re like me, one of the best ways to relieve stress and gain new experiences is through travel. Whether it be to a nearby state park or halfway across the globe, travel always seems to be the best medicine. This summer, my family and I are embarking on an adventure to the Grand Tetons in Wyoming. We have visited before, but this time we are going to spend even more time taking in the sights and hiking the more challenging trails. As the type of person who needs music for any task in life, obviously an epic soundtrack is necessary for this trip! So whether you’re taking a short drive to visit family or cruising through the Mediterranean, here is a playlist to keep your trip feeling groovy and free.

This playlist is just a light mix of songs that are pretty much always on repeat in my earbuds. Some upbeat, some slow, some granola, some rock… as you can tell, I tried to encompass all vibes here. Either way, these songs are super special and close to my heart, and I hope you enjoy them on your adventures as much as I do on mine.

Hannah Morris is the Public Relations Executive for the Her Campus at Texas A&M University chapter. She oversees the PR committee to ensure that each member meets their requirements for merchandise designs and press releases every semester. She also leads her team in dispersing products and brand samples to the rest of the chapter. Beyond Her Campus, Hannah is a junior at Texas A&M University, majoring in Political Science with minors in Journalism and Psychology. She works as a Student Assistant in TV and Digital Content at KAMU Broadcasting, where she assists at production shoots while also writing and creating content for KAMU Marketing and Communications. Hannah is also a freelance proofreader, with a proofreading and editing certification from the Proofread Anywhere training program. In her free time, Hannah enjoys spending time with her dog, Emmylou. She loves to go on new adventures, read fun books, or attend concerts with friends. She is a music and film connoisseur, and hopes to one day work in PR in either industry.