Life > Experiences

The George Bush Museum and Library Hosts their Annual Easter Celebration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

COLLEGE STATION, April 1, 2023

In partnership with the College Station Police Department, the George Bush Museum and Library will be hosting their annual Easter celebration on April 1, 2023 from 9:30am to 12:00pm. The celebration was inspired by the annual White House Easter Egg Roll and has been a George Bush Museum and Library tradition since 1999. The Annual Easter Celebration began as a College Station tradition in 1982.

Attendance is completely free and will include numerous activities for young children to enjoy. Parking will be included and located at lot 43 and 111.

Children will have a chance to take photos with the easter bunny, get their face painted, participate in an easter egg hunt*, and win door prizes. For those looking to enjoy easter a week early, the annual easter celebration is a great place to celebrate.

*A separate easter egg hunt will be accessible for children who are visually impaired thanks to the CSPD Bomb Unit who created plastic eggs with audio signals.

Charlie is a Psychology major at Texas A&M University. In her free time, she loves to travel, watch tik tok, and read. Charlie's favorite things are iced coffee, boba, and her cat.