Pesto
Pesto
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

The Best Places to Eat in Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.
  • Da Muzzicone
    • This restaurant offers prime examples of authentic Italian cuisine. From lasagna to meat dishes, Muzzicone will never disappoint! Highly recommend the Ombelico and Saccottini Cream Truffle pastas!
  • Silla’s Bistro
    • Wonderful restaurant located in the historical district of Castiglion Fiorentino offering delicious dishes both is taste and presentation!
  • Il Drago Menchetti Point
    • Located near the train station, Il Drago is a perfect place to either grab a quick breakfast or lunch or have a nice sit-down dinner as it provides both a cafe and restaurant. Highly recommend their pizza!
  • Settore 20
    • This restaurant is a little further from the town’s historical center, but it is definitely worth the drive! Offering a more contemporary setting, this restaurant is the perfect place to have a cool beer and burger! Highly recommend their 4 Formaggio Gnocchi!
  • La Posta
    • Located at the top of the hill of the historical district, La Posta is the perfect cafe for delicious pastries and cappuccinos and offers a stunning view of the town below!
  • Garden Underground
    • Open during the summer, Garden Underground is a scenic spot located at the foot of the historic district’s hill. This restaurant offers a unique experience and a beautiful view!
Passionate about writing, photography, and travel and am currently studying architecture at Texas A&M University.