This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

COLLEGE STATION, Apr. 04, 2023 – Texas A&M Class of 2025 will be holding the annual Pull Out Day event for TAMU sophomores on Tuesday April 04, 2023. The celebration will take place from 4-5:30pm at Aggie Park, and it will include visits from Reveille X, Texas A&M Yell Leaders, and many more. 

“Pull out day is the sophomore class tradition put on by Class Council and the Traditions team,” states Class of 2025 Vice President of Programs, Megan Steinberg. “Carlee Richardson is the head of Pull Out Day for the class of 2025. Her and the team of directors have planned many events such as bouncy houses and free snacks. Expect to have a fightin’ Texas Aggie yell practice where the class of 2025 can say their first W- word (Whoop)! Ms. Rev will be there as well as the new yell leaders to lead this. There will also be performances from Aggie Wranglers and Mariachi. Then, the class is expected to attend the Aggie Baseball game at Blue Bell park following the event in Aggie Park.”

As a very popular tradition at Texas A&M, there is so much that goes into getting ready for this special day.

“Preparation for this event has been a long time in the making and there is a whole board of Pull Out Day directors,” says Steinberg. “We have been in contact with directors of athletics for the baseball team as well as local businesses to help sponsor and give donations for this event. There has also been a lot of marketing that has gone into this such as running an instagram for the event (@tamupulloutday) and creating t-shirts and jerseys to wear at the event.”

Pull Out Day truly is a one-of-a-kind experience, and it means so much to Aggies that call this place home. Steinberg reflects on her successes here at TAMU and how this day is a celebration of all her hard work so far.

“For me Pull Out Day is a representation of all the accomplishments I have made through my freshman and sophomore year, and being able to say Whoop feels like I have finally made it here at A&M. Also serving on the executive team for the class of 2025 council has allowed me to see all the behind the scenes hard work that goes into class traditions. Our team of officers, led by Cecil Lara ’25, really have a passion for promoting traditions and class unity. Working on Pull Out Day and being a part of it so up close has made me value being an Aggie more than anything during my time at A&M.”

Hannah Morris is the Public Relations Executive for the Her Campus at Texas A&M University chapter. She oversees the PR committee to ensure that each member meets their requirements for merchandise designs and press releases every semester. She also leads her team in dispersing products and brand samples to the rest of the chapter. Beyond Her Campus, Hannah is a junior at Texas A&M University, majoring in Political Science with minors in Journalism and Psychology. She works as a Student Assistant in TV and Digital Content at KAMU Broadcasting, where she assists at production shoots while also writing and creating content for KAMU Marketing and Communications. Hannah is also a freelance proofreader, with a proofreading and editing certification from the Proofread Anywhere training program. In her free time, Hannah enjoys spending time with her dog, Emmylou. She loves to go on new adventures, read fun books, or attend concerts with friends. She is a music and film connoisseur, and hopes to one day work in PR in either industry.