Student Discounts You Need to Know About

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

*For all of these, you need a .edu email address and/or a student ID.

Amazon Prime Student Signing up for Prime Student is just like Amazon Prime but for half the price. It is $49/year ($5.49/month) and comes with free 2-day shipping, Prime Video, and more. You also get a free 6-month trial.

Spotify Premium for Students + Hulu If you don’t already know, Spotify and Hulu recently partnered up. If you haven’t already, get rid of your separate accounts and sign up for them together for only $4.99/month! Are you kidding me?! When I heard they partnered together, I cancelled my Hulu account (which was an extra $7.99/month) and went to my spotify and easily connected it there. 

Adobe Creative Cloud for Students This one is especially good for majors that use Adobe products a lot, such as Photoshop or InDesign. For $19.99/month you can get all of the Adobe products, which is awesome because it regularly costs $49.99/month!

UNiDAYS

This is a website for students that gives you discounts to a TON of awesome places, such as, ASOS, Express, Ray-Ban, Dell, Urban Outfitters, Apple and so many more. Honestly the list goes on forever. I love using this website when I online shop.

Shopping There are a lot of stores that offer student discounts with a student ID. Some of these stores include ASOS (10% off), Express (15% off), Forever 21 (20% off), Levi’s (15% off), Topshop (10% off), Urban Outfitters (10% off), J. Crew (15% off), Kroger (5% off) and so many more. These are usually in-store only and some may be only on certain dates. 

Food Not only do stores offer discounts with a student ID, but many restaurants do as well! Some of these include Chick-fil-a (free drink), Dunkin’ Donuts (10% off), Buffalo Wild Wings (10% off), Schlotzsky’s (10-20% off), Pizza Hut (15% off), Waffle House (10% off), and many more. 

There are so many more student discounts out there and I definitely recommend looking some up. Save that money, girl. 

Education Major at Texas A&M University. I hope to teach and inspire tiny humans one day. Coffee enthusiast. Probably playing with my dog or watching Harry Potter.  "Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow." - Vincent van Gogh 
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." – Ernest Hemingway Carina received her B.A. in English from Texas A&M University in May 2019. She was employed on campus at the University Writing Center as a Writing Consultant and in the Department of English as a Digital Media Assistant. She was the Editor-in-Chief for the Her Campus at TAMU chapter and was also the President of TAMU’s chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, the English Honor Society. She previously interned with the Her Campus National Team as a Chapter Advisor and with KVIA ABC-7 News as a News Correspondent Assistant.