This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

College Station, Texas, February 27, 2024 – Polite Coffee Roasters is hosting a party on Saturday, Mar. 2 at 5:00 p.m. at the Kyle House to celebrate their 5-year-anniversary.

This event promises an incredible evening of live music by Jon Couch and the Cushions, delicious tacos from Raging Bull Tacos, refreshing cocktails and beer, and FREE cake for the first 50 attendees.

Polite Coffee is also offering a BOGO $5 on 12 oz. bags of coffee throughout the day, so come try their new spring menu and find your next favorite coffee beans!

Location: 800 S Bryan Ave, Bryan, Texas

For more information about the event, visit Polite Coffee’s Instagram here.

Christine is a new member of the Her Campus TAMU chapter. She is eager to start writing articles, find her writing style, and work with the Public Relations committee this semester. As a member of the PR committee, she will be responsible for submitting t-shirt designs, writing press releases, assisting in organizing brand events, and distributing merchandise. She is excited to make new friends and hopes to grow both professionally and as a writer. She is a first-generation college student and is currently a senior Biomedical Sciences major with a minor in Spanish at Texas A&M University. Her coursework has provided different writing experiences ranging from lab reports to creative writing. Beyond Her Campus, Christine works as a part-time Pediatric Home Health Aide. She hopes to pursue a career in medicine in the future, and she looks forward to strengthening her writing skills through her involvement in Her Campus. If Christine isn’t studying, she can be found listening to music, reading at coffee shops, thrifting, or drawing. She also loves going on adventures, playing volleyball, going to concerts, and collecting stickers. She is an extrovert who loves to meet new people, so if you ever run into her, chat with her about anything Marvel-related, her favorite band (Hippo Campus), or music/book recommendations!