This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Hey readers! I haven’t written an article for a good while because my last few months have been crazy busy. SO many things have happened since I last posted an article. For one, I got a boyfriend and entered my first relationship! It has been a very exciting (almost) 4 months. I have done so many things I thought I would never do, so I thought I would share them with you in case you needed any ideas for a fun date! So, I have provided some easy ideas for bonding time and cute dates below. I hope you enjoy.

1. Bake Cookies Together

I know this is really cliché, and most couples have probably already done this, but it really is a super fun activity to do with your SO. Although it can be messy, it can also be super fun! At one point, my boyfriend and I entered into a little flour-marking contest to see who could get the most flour on the other’s face. This is a really easy activity to do together, and the results are amazing! Who wouldn’t want to sit down and enjoy some delicious cookies you made with your significant other? So, what are you waiting for? Grab some flour, eggs, and chocolate chips, put on a cute playlist, and go bake! Who knows, you may even want to cuddle up with the fresh delicacies afterwards and watch a movie!

2. Go Ice Skating

Ice skating is super fun, and it’s also an easy date idea to do with your SO. So, go to your nearest ice rink, throw on some skates, and have the time of your life skating with your partner! Unfortunately, this idea is not as flexible as the cooky one and requires the location of an ice rink. But if you have a rink nearby, make sure to go try it out! I promise you’ll make some awesome memories.

3. Have a Picnic!

This is such a fun idea and is relatively affordable. Simply grab some fruits, crackers, cheeses, and dips from the grocery store, pick up a picnic blanket, grab a basket, and find your perfect spot to settle down and relax with your boyfriend/girlfriend. Now that the weather has warmed up, this is a great date idea that is fun and easy to prepare.

4. Go Dancing

This is definitely something I never thought I would do, but much to my surprise, I found myself having the time of my life on the dance floor at Harry’s, a local dance hall in College Station, Texas. I was not really that much of a dancer; I had never learned how to dance and had never been to a dance hall. Fortunately, my boyfriend is a great dancer and taught me the basics to 2-stepping. If you’re reading this and have always wanted to learn how to dance but haven’t yet, this is your sign to grab your SO and go learn. It is really so much fun, and you will not be short on amazing memories and fun moments with your partner.

5. Stargaze Together

This is also a date that is perfect for this time now that the weather has warmed up a bit. It is also a super easy idea to do. All you need is a car, a clear night, maybe a blanket, and your boyfriend/girlfriend. You may want to bring a speaker with you and play some cute songs, or you may just want to enjoy the peace and quiet with your SO. Either way, I wish you clear skies and a beautiful night with your love.

I hope you enjoyed these fun date ideas, and I hope you’ll try some of them out! Thanks so much for reading. I hope you have a great day/night wherever you may be. I’ll see you in my next article!

Passionate about writing, photography, and travel and am currently studying architecture at Texas A&M University.