This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

My Top 10 Halloween Candy. 

Halloween is, without a doubt, one of my favorite times of the year. Not only do I get to dress as my favorite characters, but I can also eat tons and tons of candy. Here is a list of my top 10 favorites. 

Warning: the first one may scare you to death. (Just Kidding)

10. Sour Patch Kids

It is all about balance, and these delicious gummies are the perfect combination of sweet and sour.

9. Skittles 

Who does not like being able to “taste the rainbow?”

8. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

Fun fact: I tried peanut butter for the first time 2 years ago. I know, crazy right? Now it is one of my favorite things. 

7. Kit Kat.

Ugh! Those layers are pure perfection. 

6. Twix 

I could truly eat thousands of these. So, please, somebody, stop me! 

5. Ferrero Rocher. 

Not much to say. This delicious chocolate perfectly demonstrates that “beauty is found within.”

4. Snickers 

I really enjoy their flavor; however, the main reason why I love them is that they are my dad’s favorite. They remind me of my childhood. My dad used to buy them all the time, and we would eat them together while watching The Simpsons. Good times. 

3. M&M’s 

I love that they come in so many different versions! 

2. Milky Way

Just thinking about that delicious caramel coming out as I break it in half makes my mouth water. 

Now, the moment we are all waiting for, I present to you my favorite candy. 

1. Candy Corn.

I know, I know, it is a completely UNPOPULAR OPINION, but I truly do not understand why people dislike them so much. I found them extremely delicious and beautiful. I mean, just look at those colors; they are so bright and go so well with the whole Halloween theme. When I was a child, my mom used to keep them inside a navy blue jar that she would hide to stop me from overeating them. Spoiler: I always did.

Comment what is your favorite spooky-season candy! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hello, My name is Brenda. I am a senior student at Texas A&M, majoring in Biomedical Sciences and minoring in Spanish. I have an enormous passion for reading and writing. My favorite books are Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights. I enjoy practicing playing the piano and singing, for I believe music feeds the soul. I consider myself to be the biggest Disney Fan. My favorite movie of all time is Beauty and the Beast, and I dream of becoming a dentist one day.