Life > Experiences

My Top 10 Favorite Valentines Date Spots in Bryan College Station

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

If you are looking for a new restaurant to try with your significant other on Valentines in Bryan College Station, this is the list for you! From someone who grew up in Bryan, here are my favorite restaurants that I think are romantic and perfect for a Valentine dinner date.

Mr. G’s

Located in downtown Bryan, Mr. G’s is an amazing pizzeria. Mr. G’s has been open for almost thirty years. Their homemade hand tossed pizza is perfect for pizza lovers.

Caffé Capri

Calling all pasta lovers! Also located in downtown Bryan, Caffé Capri is the perfect Italian restaurant to pretend you are dining in Italy.  

1860 Italia

Located in South College Station off of Arrington road, 1860 Italia is another exquisite option for Italian cuisine lovers! 

Yummi Yummi

Yummi Yummi is located off of Harvey and is perfect for sushi and Mongolian cuisine lovers. Not only do they serve delicious cuisine, you can top it all off with some fried ice cream or espresso cake!

3rd on Main

3rd on Main is an amazing place for a Valentine’s dinner or even brunch! Also located in downtown Bryan, 3rd on Main has astonishing burgers, sandwiches, and fries!

The Feed Barn

The Feed Barn is a perfect place for those who want American cuisine. Located in Bryan, the Feed Barn has a variety of chicken, burgers, steak, and fish. The most unique part of the Feed Barn is the antiques for sale in the walkway. 

Koppe Bridge

Located off of Harvey and another location on Wellborn, Koppe Bridge is perfect for those burger lovers. The fried pickle spears are truly delicious and a must if you go!

Papa Perez

Another amazing restaurant located in downtown Bryan, Papa Perez serves superb Mexican cuisine. Not only is Papa Perez the perfect dinner spot, but they also could serve as an amazing Valentines brunch date.

Taco Crave

Last but definitely not least, Taco Crave is an exquisite authentic street taco spot. Also located in downtown Bryan, Taco Crave serves amazing tacos and queso.

Audrey Hendrick is the President of the Her Campus at TAMU chapter. She oversees the chapter as a whole and corresponds to HCM. By working with the Editor-In-Chief and the executive team, Her Campus at TAMU is an Elite chapter and is on track to stay that way. She embraces the opportunity to develop her leadership and time management skills. Audrey cherises the new and lifelong friendships Her Campus at TAMU has brought her. Beyond Her Campus at TAMU, Audrey is a Junior English major at Texas A&M University, with the plan to get a Masters in Library Sciences. Audrey hopes to become a librarian at a public library. She currently works for the Texas A&M Library System, in the Shelving Department. Audrey enjoys writing and has had her work published on Her Campus as well as iin the April 2022 issues of The English Aggie. In her free time, Audrey enjoys reading and is currently a part of a book club. She also loves to run and is currently training for the Austin Marathon in February. Audrey also enjoys hiking along the trails of Texas State Parks and documents her experiences at the State Parks in a Traveler’s Notebook.