CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media Design Team
Style > Beauty

My Favorite Drugstore Makeup Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Are you looking for some cheap, but quality, makeup products you can afford on your college budget? Here are some of the best drugstore makeup products that give you the most for your money.

1. NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil ($5.49 at Target)

This eye pencil is one of the most versatile products, and comes in a variety of different colors. I like to use the shade Yogurt as a highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes and tip of my nose. The pencil is super pigmented and will last all day.

1. NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Liquid Liner ($9.99 at Target)

These waterproof eyeliners are easy to apply and come in a variety of different shades. A great makeup hack using the white eyeliner is to overlay colored eyeshadow on top to create colored eyeliner. An easy way to do this is to use a small brush dipped in micellar water to pick up the pigment of the eyeshadow and apply it on top of the white eyeliner.

1. e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil ($3.00 at Target)

The e.l.f. Brow Pencil allows for easy application of the product without leaving behind a harsh shape. The pencil comes in a variety of colors suitable for all complexions. 

1. Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Pressed Powder Foundation ($8.99 at Target)

This powder foundation provides a light, but full coverage, look that will last all day. It’s the perfect product for a casual, everyday look and leaves a natural finish. 

Vinathi Golkonda is the Secretary at the Her Campus TAMU chapter. She manages member information and keeps chapter members informed about upcoming events and reminders. Her writing mainly covers her experiences in college and events happening around campus. Outside of Her Campus, Vinathi serves as the Executive Director of Operations for the Texas A&M Student Senate where she manages records and curates content for its social media platforms. Vinathi is currently a sophomore at Texas A&M University majoring in Electrical Engineering and minoring in Mathematics and Computer Science. Aside from writing, her hobbies include playing piano, listening to music, doing henna, and hiking. She has visited over 20 National Parks and Monuments over the past 11 years and loves nature. Vinathi thoroughly enjoys watching reality television shows, especially Love is Blind and Indian Matchmaking on Netflix.