This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

One of the best things about the campus at TAMU is its proximity to one of my favorite Boba stores. If you haven’t heard of “BonAppeTea” or been there, go check it out! I have a few favorite orders that I highly suggest. It’s located in College Station next to the engineering school and is easily accessible simply by crossing the street.

Matcha milk Tea

If you are a matcha fan, this is for you! The flavor is very mild and mixes well with the creamy milk and tapioca balls. This is a refreshing, sweet, and absolutely delightful drink. As with any order, you can add different toppings and flavors.

Oolong milk tea

This is a buttery and creamy drink that always brings me such comfort. A topping I like to add other than tapioca is coffee jelly which adds a nice bold flavor. The drink is on their popular list for a reason.

Taro Milk tea

I would describe this as very creamy and sweet with bits of vanilla. It is also very refreshing and is fun to pair with mango jelly.

Honeydew milk tea

This is so refreshing and fruity with green tea undertones that blend so well with honey. It’s definitely a treat.

A few others I like are the Thai Milk Tea, Green Milk Tea, and the Lavender Milk Tea. There are a lot more delicious flavors to try and the atmosphere is very inviting. The shop offers free WIFI and nice study spaces, two things always in high demand on campus. There is also an area where a variety of board games are out and free to use whenever. In general, it’s a very positive space where I have had a great time studying and socializing. I highly recommend it.

Isabella Carrillo is a Junior English major at Texas A&M University and an aspiring writer and English professor in queer and leftist literature. They joined HERs Campus at TAMU in Spring 2023 and are looking forward to making connections with members and readers. In their free time, they work out in various ways, such as yoga, running, swimming, and rock climbing. Other hobbies include reading and writing. When they are not focused on writing they can be found engrossed in their passions; worker's rights, bodily autonomy for all, LGBTQIA+ health care, and climate action.