My Fave Places for a Sweet Treat in College Station

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Bahama Bucks

Bahama Bucks is my absolute favorite place in town for a fun sweet treat! While it might be getting a little chilly outside, I refuse to let go of snow cones year-round. My favorite thing on the menu is the Strawberries and Cream Sno, but I’ve never been disappointed with any other order here!

Sonic

When I tell you I love Sonic, I mean I love Sonic. It’s super budget friendly, usually pretty quick, and when you order through the app you get half-priced drinks and slushes. My go-to order here is the Cherry-Limeade Slush, usually paired with an order of mozzarella sticks. 

Andy’s

Andy’s is the perfect place to go if you’re craving ice-cream! My favorite here would have to be the Butter Pecan Concrete, but they have plenty of seasonal treats that I’ve yet to try. The Apple Pie Sundae is definitely on my list right now. Plus It’s super convenient for those who live within walking distance in the nearby neighborhoods!

Sweet Eugene’s 

While everyone knows Sweet Eugene’s is a perfect place to study and have a coffee, it also offers a great variety of desserts! If you’re going to be studying for hours on end, you might as well do it at a place where you can buy cake and donuts. I highly recommend their red velvet cake, but everything they make is delicious.

Tus Antojitos Lokos

This is technically located in Bryan, but it’s less than 15 minutes from campus! I personally love a mangonada, and while there aren’t any places to get an authentic one in College Station (that I know of), this location is close enough. They also have plenty of ice cream, snacks, and even meals available to order. I definitely recommend stopping by if you have the chance!

Sarina Garcia is a member of the Social Media Committee at the Her Campus at TAMU chapter. She enjoys writing pieces regarding the lifestyle, beauty, and fashion of college students. She also loves relating her own experiences to the articles to allow a more personalized feeling to shine through. Sarina is a junior at Texas A&M, majoring in Communications with a minor in Business. She works as a Student Desk Coordinator for TAMU ResLife, where she manages physical assets. She is also a Student Ambassador for The Black Sheep Marketing Agency, where she works on-campus marketing campaigns with various companies and brands. Along with Her Campus, she is in a women’s organization, and was Social Chair for a freshman leadership organization her sophomore year. Her future plans consist of working in Public Relations, Marketing, or Media Management. When she has time to spare, Sarina enjoys working out, crocheting, and trying iced chai at new coffee shops. She is a true crime enthusiast and an avid Spotify Discover Weekly listener. She will never turn down a reason to dress up, loves being around friends and family, and will always have a pair of headphones or earbuds with her. Another source of her entertainment is participating in Rec Sports teams and fitness classes, her favorites being volleyball, softball, and HIIT.