This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

The Office of the President and MSC Town Hall invites the general public to their bi-weekly “Fall Concert Series”. This will be a collection of free concerts throughout the Fall semester on Fridays before home football games at Aggie Park from 8:15 P.M – 10:15 P.M. This is a great option for those planning to attend Midnight Yell afterward or as a way to wind down after a busy week by enjoying some free live music.

Kat Argueta, a committee member responsible for contributing to the amazing production of the shows, shares information of upcoming programs and insight on her experience: “We get the opportunity to collaborate, plan, and organize these concerts, and learn what it takes to put on a live show for the community. We also have other events throughout the year and a concert series in the spring – I’m super excited to show our fellow aggies what MSC Town Hall has in store for them!”

Committee members of the MSC Town Hall thoughtfully curated a Spotify playlist to get ahead on listening to these special tunes by the performers. The upcoming concert on Friday, October 6th will have country music singer, Gary Allen. Allen is from La Mirada, California and has released multiple hit songs and produced ten studio albums. 

The upcoming dates for the series include October 6th, 27th, and November 10th. There will be an offer for the first 100 students (with Texas A&M student ID) to check in and receive a ticket for a free taco from Taqueria Puro Potosino. Other food vendors like Burgers and Burritos, Abu Omar Halal, and Sno Monkey will be present.

Phuong Anh Pham is a new member of the Her Campus TAMU chapter. She is excited to be part of a platform that seeks to inspire, motivate, and expand the minds of other young women. She looks forward to finding her writing style and honing her communication skills. She is currently a member of the Public Relations committee, where she will help in the creation of t-shirt designs and facilitate brand events. She is currently in her third year of the Landscape Architecture program at Texas A&M University. She has previously held internships at firms within the field of Landscape Architecture which has allowed her to explore other cities in Texas in depth of their culture, beauty, and history. She’s worked for firms in San Antonio and Austin where she has felt the most connected to her artistic and musical freedom. She has also worked for the Office of Sustainability that is part of the University. She is deeply invested in the practice of design with intention and care for the preservation of existing ecologies and helping cities become vibrant and living hubs for both humanity and organisms to coexist. When you can’t find Phuong Anh hunched over her desk in the Architecture building, then you probably won’t be able to find her at all because she enjoys unpredictable and spontaneous adventures whenever they arrive. She enjoys traveling to new places that allow her to expand and explore her understanding of the world, as well as learning about herself through this way. Some of her favorite simple activities that could make any day meaningful to her are: long walks with access to nature and people, visits to art museums, sipping a warm latte with oat milk on a sunny morning, being in the presence of family and friends, jumping on her trampoline, and playing with her little dog. She loves learning about how the world is interconnected through art, music, coffee, food, and language.