This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Hey guys, meet Kishan Patel! He’s A&M’s most eliglible bachelor who is witty and sure to make you laugh your red-ass off. Kishan is a full time model with no prior experience nor any in the foreseeable future. He is an economics major at TAMU, class of ’17, and his focus for economics is in the hot crazy scale for women,  which he has been studying thoroughly for a long time. He says he thinks he has mastered that. Kishan plays basketball ‘on the reg’ and uses nasty skills that should have taken him all the way  to the NBA had it not been for a severe toe stub injury. OUCH!  

HC: What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?

KP: I gotta say the best date I’ve ever been on was when we went out to chipotle to talk to each other and get to know each other better. We reminisced on our high school days and talked about our interests and what not, that was when I knew that we were going to be great friends for a long time and maybe even one day become best bros. That was a bro date that I will never forget, because my bro and I are probably as close as ever now, we get together and workout and watch sports with all of our other bros, it was a pivotal moment in our brolationship. I honestly don’t think I’ve had a dating experience that stands out with a girl, but when it comes to my bros, every hangout is a great time.

HC: Favorite tradition at A&M?

KP: I think my favorite tradition at A&M has to be Aggie bonfire, it started with a symbol of our desire to beat T.U., but became something much more. I think it has become a way for Aggies to get together and share a moment as the Aggie family, and it serves as a symbol of the Spirit of Aggieland.

HC: Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again?

KP: Sometimes I do feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind that has blown into a tree and gotten stuck, because thats pretty much how my life feels right now. Don’t have a clue what’s happening or what is going to happen.

HC: If you were Johnny Manziel, would you have stayed an extra year at A&M or go into the NFL?

KP: If I was Johnny Manziel I probably would have stayed at A&M another year, for all the babes who were in love with me (Sadly thats not true for me in real life but hey a guy can only dream) and for football because it would have been amazing to play for such a spectacular fanbase. I also would have stayed because of how awesome A&M is. WHOOP!

HC: If you had the chance to go back in time and be a freshman again, what would you do differently?

KP: If I had the chance to redo freshman year… the possibilitie. For one I’d break up with my girlfriend that I was with because I’m going to be honest, that was a gigantic mistake, and I probably wouldn’t have gotten mono if I had broken up with her also. I wish I could have talked to some of those beautiful Aggie girls more, and joined some organizations.

HC: What is your favorite hang out spot in College Station?

KP: My favorite hang out spot in College Station has to be the gym, I can grow some massive muscles and look jacked for the ladies, honestly its a win win situation. I also get to watch myself pump some iron through a mirror, its probably the best feeling seeing your muscles get a pump. Seriously though probably Bahama Bucks because lets face it… birthday cake snow cones are God’s gift to humanity, and because that game on the patio takes away hours of your life trying to get the ring onto the hook.

HC: What is your favorite game day tradition?

KP: My favorite game day tradition has to be a tie between the yells and the 12th man because they go hand in hand. Something about seeing so many Aggies together yelling and cheering on our sports teams is breath taking.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

KP: What do I look for in a girl? That is a tough question. I think what I look for most in a girl is an amazing personality, someone whose not crazy and won’t drag me down for petty issues. 

HC: What is your worst dating experience?

KP: Honestly my worst dating experience was probably when I was dating my ex all throughout freshman year in a long distance relationship. Which I must say was doomed to fail. I wasn’t happy, but stayed with her despite an awful ending to that relationship.

HC: Last question, I promise. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

KP: I see myself with a beautiful wife and an amazing job as a financial analyst 10 years down the line, hopefully living on an acre lot with some horses and this cool house. Probably with a pool, hopefully I’ve learned how to swim by then. I should probably make that a goal for 10 years from now. Also I’m pretty sure I’ll have a son by then, maybe a daughter, but I don’t think my bank account will be able to handle a daughter as my first child. I’ve thought about this way too much…