This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Love making mood boards? Landing is a new female-founded website where you can create colorful and fun mood boards! Because Landing is so fresh, the community is ever-growing. Not only is this a new way to be creative but you can also gain inspiration, view other people’s boards, and “sprinkle glitter” on them (the Landing way of liking a post).

I first found Landing on TikTok. Since then, it has been a fun way to take my mind off things. Creating colorful and interesting visuals has sparked my creativity and given me an outlet for ideas. The website has also allowed me to get away from other social media that feature negative attitudes and ruin the experience. Landing is an open platform where members love seeing each other’s posts and radiate positivity.

Many users create to-do lists, To-Be-Read visuals, computer wallpapers, outfit ideas, and much more. Landing is a very versatile website where you can choose images from a community library or upload your own. You can also add text, shapes, and pre-uploaded stickers to your board. You can truly make your visual your own!

While Landing has recently only been available as a website, they just released their new app on March 9, 2023!

You can visit Landing here!

Charlie is a Psychology major at Texas A&M University. In her free time, she loves to travel, watch tik tok, and read. Charlie's favorite things are iced coffee, boba, and her cat.