This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Last week, Texas A&M welcomed comedian Kevin Hart to campus. He stopped in College Station for his comedy tour to promote his new movie, Top Five, and give a comedy segment to students at Rudder Auditorium. When the word got out, students were all over social media expressing their excitement for the show and that the tickets were only $10! Excitement died a little the day tickets went on sale though because of miscommunication and unorganization. Students who had planned to get in line at 10 pm, which was when the email said you can only start lining up at, to stay overnight for tickets, were cheated out of spots when they arrived and hundreds of students were there already. Students were seen pushing and running around campus trying to find another way of getting closer to the ticket pull. After some students went home upset, the lucky students that got tickets said they had a great time. Junior student, Asia said, “It was a great experience to see Kevin come and do a new piece. My experience was cool, Kevin did a pretty good job and I was live at the fact he came to THE Texas A&M University to promote his new movies”. Some students got selfies but everyone got a great laugh.