This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Have you watched Jury Duty Yet?  If you haven’t, you are missing out.

I have to be honest, I binge-watched this show in a day, it was that good.  

There are eight episodes, all shorter than 30 minutes, and they are all hilarious.  The show is a mockumentary about jury duty.  The only catch? Everybody is an actor except 1 guy, Ronald Gladden.  The whole show was tailored around his actions, and he didn’t know it.  

After watching this show, I was inspired by Ronald Gladden’s kindness.  He truly is a stand-up guy.  The show’s format was also magnificent.  It’s one of the best, if not the best, comedy show I have ever watched.

So, if you haven’t watched Jury Duty yet, go watch it on prime video!  And if you can’t, at the very least check out the instagram page @jurydutycomedytvshow, you won’t regret it.

Howdy! I’m Gabriela Gomez, an avid reader who is interested in all areas of publishing and writing. And reading of course! I’m the Editor-in-Chief; I currently oversee all the publishing of articles for the Her Campus at TAMU chapter. I am overjoyed to read all the members’ articles and make any corrections that will help to elevate the article. I have been with Her Campus at TAMU since my freshman year. The first year I was a general member on the Writing and Editing committee. During that first year, I wrote a total of 23 articles and was always finding new ways to help. For my second year, I worked as the Senior Editor, publishing more than 80 articles and writing 38 articles. Now in my second semester of junior year, I have implemented a new pitch process for better organization and cleanest, I have already published more than 170 articles, and I have written 16 articles and will continue writing more! Besides working as the Editor-in-Chief, I am a dedicated student at Texas A&M studying Biomedical Sciences. I am also obtaining a minor in both English and Spanish. While not studying diligently, I work in a research lab grinding away, trying to get my name on some research papers (fingers crossed). In my free time, I read, obviously. I am also on the hunt for the best latte to ever bless this earth and love a good game of chess!