This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

When it comes to gift giving, I am not your expert. Usually I let my mom find gifts (unless it’s for her) and she always finds the right things. But this year things will be different. For someone who also loves reading, these are things that I would love, but haven’t gotten myself. Knowing this, my friends also enjoy reading or have mentioned that they would like to read more often. With that being said, here is your holiday gift guide for book lovers:

Gift cards

Gift cards are my first stop when it comes to gift giving, especially if you are not sure what type of book they like.

Book embosser

This has been hyped up on tiktok for the last few years. It’s a great way to personalize a gift, especially if they are growing their personal library. 

fandom merch

Subtle merchandise is all over TikTok for all books and fandoms. You can find anything from a shirt to a sweater.

Bookmarks

Another way to personalized gifts! There are also tons of unique bookmarks from stores, etsy, and online vendors. 

Bath caddy

If your book readers love baths, this is a great way to accommodate the gift. The caddy can hold all sorts of things from books to drinks. 

Book light

If your book reader has a tendency to stay up late and read, this is something simple to throw in their gift. 

Book sleeve 

One of my all time favorite gifts, especially when I have time to crochet one. This is a cute way to protect and carry around books.

I'm Gabby - Events Director of Her Campus TAMU. I'm part of the class of 2023, majoring in Telecommunication Media Studies (with a minor in Film). I am dreaming of traveling the world, making movies, and reading books.