Her Campus Tour 2017 at TAMU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Get excited because Her Campus tour is coming to Aggieland March 21 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.!

HC TAMU is so thrilled to host the Her Campus Tour for the second year in a row. 

Last year we had such a blast at Rudder Plaza, it was pretty much a party all day. We had hundreds of students come by just out of curiosity because it looked so cool. And now, HC TAMU was lucky enough to be asked to host the tour again. 

The 2017 tour is going to even more schools around the country starting in sunny California and ending in South Carolina. And, they are bringing some pretty cool brands that are sponsoring this event.  Essence Cosmetics, L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze, European Wax Center and  Juicy Couture are just some of the brands that will be given for free. That’s right free!

So be on the lookout for the purple palm tree-clad bus on Texas A&M’s campus and come stop by and get a swag bag before it all runs out. 

Sydney Elise is a senior at Texas A&M (A-WHOOP) majoring in telecommunication media studies. She loves traveling, reading books, and watching movies especially Anchorman. She aspires to one day be in the news broadcasting industry, and see the world. Stay classy College Station. T's&G's