Her Campus Summer ’17 Survival Kit: So Fresh, So Clean

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Finals are finally over and Summer Break has officially begun. But what kind of friends would we be if we didn’t bring you the necessities? That’s right, folks! The HC Summer Survival Kit is here and let me tell ya, everything is:Simply Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash in Mandarin Blossom

This gentle wash is free from any harsh chemicals and helps to maintain a healthy and natural pH balance. The wash is also available in Coconut Water, but both fragrances can also be found in convenient cleansing cloths if you’re on-the-go!

White Fur by Jardine Libaire

A tale that is set in 1980s New York City, Author Jardine Libaire brings a reminiscent tale of two young lovers combining the electricity of Less Than Zero with Romeo and Juliet’s timeless intensity. This eloquently written novel perfectly captures the ruthlessness of young love and the challenges that come with keeping it together.

Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily

The new Fresh line comes in 11 fragrances ranging from Luxe Lavender to Cool Waterlily and provide 48 hours of long-lasting scent and protection. This is definitely a summer essential for those hot beach days!

Steripod Toothbrush Protector

With active vapors that fits any manual or electric toothbrush, Steripod’s toothbrush protector keeps your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to three months. This product is perfect for travel or home use, just clip on the ‘pod’ to protect your toothbrush from airborne and cross contamination without the need for any batteries or cables.

essence cosmetics Eyebrow Designer

This eyebrow product comes with a pencil and brush all in one! The smooth pencil is built to define, outline, and fill in your brows, while the brush makes it easy to blend and comb. Essence cosmetics is a cruelty free brand that can be found at ULTA, Target, and Harmon.

Check up with us on social media for survival kit giveaways and don’t forget to pile on that sunscreen! Have a great summer, Ags! 

Ruby Majano is an Agricultural Communiations and Journalism major at Texas A&M University. She loves music, poetry and story telling. Ruby aspires to be a print journalist and dreams of one day writing for the New York Times.