Get Nostalgic with this List of the Best Halloween Movies on Disney+

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Wanting to feel nostalgic this Halloween weekend? Look no further than my top five list of the best Halloween movies currently on Disney+.

Note: the list below is in no particular order:

HalloweenTown (1998)

I had to start the list off with a childhood classic. This 1998 film is a comedy-adventure movie. The story focuses on three siblings, Marnie, Dylan, and Sophie, as they follow their grandmother (Debbie Reynolds) to her home in Halloweentown, a town full of magic.

Halloweentown High (2004)

This is the third movie in the series. Halloweentown High focuses on Marnie as she organizes a program that allows students from Halloweentown to experience an American high school scene.

The Haunted Mansion (2003)

One of my favorite films on this list, The Haunted Mansion is a throwback for many reasons. Not only is Eddie Murphy the star, but this film is based on a childhood favorite, the Haunted-Mansion-themed ride at Disneyland.

Twitches (2005)

I think we can all say that Tia and Tamera Mowry were a part of our childhood, whether as part of Sister, Sister, or Twitches. This Disney classic is pure nostalgia.

Hocus Pocus (1993)

Last but certainly not least, Hocus Pocus. Can you really have a Halloween celebration without watching this movie?

So now that the list is over, I hope you got some ideas for a movie night this weekend! Grab your hot chocolate, popcorn, and a fuzzy blanket and enjoy!!

Junior Telecommunication major, Journalism minor at Texas A&M University.