This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Finals are over, and the break is here. Here are my recommendations on what to watch to relax after a long semester. 

• If you have not seen Wednesday, it is a must. Anyone who has seen it will tell you it’s a 10/10.
  • Love K-dramas? WatchReply1988 a funny, slower pace show where it makes you appreciate your family especially since you will be spending your time with them over the holidays.
  • Hospital Playlist is a great K-drama and is a feel-good show about friendship. It will remind you of the great memories you had over the semester with your friends.
  • Haven’t seen New Girl yet? It’s a great fun, comfort show that will help you relax.
  • Emily in Paris is also a great show to watch and remind yourself of all the adventures you can have when traveling over the holidays.
Linsy is an International Studies major at Texas A&M with a minor in Journalism and Spanish. In her free time, she enjoys writing, listening to music, and traveling.