Fall ’17 Survival Kit Has Arrived!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

The time has come! Our Her Campus Fall 2017 Survival Kits have finally arrived. Our staff is almost as excited as our readers should be because…well… did someone say giveaways? Read all about the items we received from these popular brands, and keep a look out on our social media (Twitter, Instagram) for freebies coming soon.

Let’s take a look!

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Face Masks

Freeman has generously provided three separate face masks: Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salty Clay Mask, Manuka Honey + Tee Trea Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser, and the Detoxifying Charcoal Black Sugar Mud Mask. These face masks soothe the skin to exfoliate and detox for a clear, glowing, and hydrated complexion. Can I get a “Oh, yes” for great skin?

Aeropostale

We couldn’t even begin to cover how many items Aeropostale generously provided in this year’s Fall Survival Kit. From scrunchies to hair ties, sunglasses to wallet, rings to headbands… Heart eyes, everywhere. Aeropostale offers a unique and fun style sensibility for all customers who want to express their personality and tap into their own creativity.

Bed Head by Tigi 

Bed Head is an innovated range of products inspired by street trends. Our Survival Kit came with the Masterpiece Shine Hairpsray, Dirt Secret Dry Shampoo, Hard Head Hairspray, and Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo. Don’t doubt the quality of their products. It is the #1 styling brand globally, after all. Tame the bad hair day. It’s your day now.

Spindrift Sparkling Water

Curious as to what Spindrift is? Spindrift is America’s first and only sparkling water made with real, squeezed fruit. If you aren’t sold yet, here are some flavors: Lemon, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Orange Mango, Raspberry Lime, Strawberry, and Blackberry. Are you thirsty yet? Me too.

Erin Condren 

Her Campus at TAMU loves Erin Condren, and she obviously loves Her Campus. Her items have never disappointed. With a lifestyle brand dedicated to creating personalized and customized organizational products, how can you not be inspired to stylize and schedule your life with these cute daily planners? Grab an agenda and a hold of your life too while you’re at it!

HI-CHEW Candy

Yum. That’s all we have to say. HI-CHEW is candy with real fruit flavor and a fun, chewy texture. Need we say more? Your mouth is already watering.

L’OREAL Paris

Need to stock up some self-tanner for summer? Desperately need a tan during this cold winter? These L’OREAL products have you covered (literally). Pictured is the Submlime Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist.

Steripod

Steripod cares about your teeth, and so should you… The Steripod clip on toothbrush protector with active disinfectant works to keep your toothbrush fresh. Pictured is a cute, pink, fun bag to hold your Steripod items and other toiletries. 

Again, keep a look out on our social media for great giveaways. Keep reading this article and falling in love at first sight all over again in the mean time (we are).

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." – Ernest Hemingway Carina received her B.A. in English from Texas A&M University in May 2019. She was employed on campus at the University Writing Center as a Writing Consultant and in the Department of English as a Digital Media Assistant. She was the Editor-in-Chief for the Her Campus at TAMU chapter and was also the President of TAMU’s chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, the English Honor Society. She previously interned with the Her Campus National Team as a Chapter Advisor and with KVIA ABC-7 News as a News Correspondent Assistant.