Culture > News

Echosmith at Stage 12 in College Station, Texas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

COLLEGE STATION, April 22nd, 2023 – Echosmith at Stage 12 (Brookshire Brothers)

Echosmith and special guest, Montclair, to preform live at Brookshire Brothers in College Station on Saturday, April 22nd, at 7:00 PM with doors to open at 5:00 PM.

“Echosmith’s stardom skyrocketed as they came of age together as both a family and a band with a mission to spread love, positivity, and self-acceptance. They cemented themselves as an inescapable presence in music and pop culture with their triple-platinum hit “Cool Kids” and their double-platinum single ‘Bright’,” Brookshire Brothers said in their announcement of the event.“The trio has garnered over 1 billion streams, captivated crowds worldwide, toured with Twenty One Pilots, Pentatonix, and Owl City, collaborated with Steve Aoki, Zedd, For King & Country, Audien, Hunter Hayes, and Mat Kearney, earned major media praise, and performed on numerous national TV shows.”

“We are so excited to welcome back former Aggies, Montclair” Brookshire Brothers said in their Facebook post, “We can’t wait to dance and sing our hearts out with them as we kick off Echosmith at Stage 12.”

Do not miss out on a Saturday night full of live music, food, drinks, and friends as College Station welcomes Echosmith to the stage.

Freshman Agricultural Communications and Journalism major. Equestrian for over ten years and graduated high school a year early with college credits. Currently a member of Pro-Life Aggies, Maroon Out, and Her Campus at TAMU.