This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Creating the perfect fall outfit: An in depth guide for fall 2019 fashion.

Ready to get in style this fall? This article’s got you covered! Here’s an in depth guide to all things fashion this fall. 

Snakeskin 

Snakeskin prints are what everyone is talking about this fall. Be sure to get yourself something in this pattern to ensure you get the full fall 2019 look! Whether it’s booties, a turtleneck, pants, or a purse…snakeskin is sure to spice up your outfit with a fun print.

Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans

Boyfriend jeans are a must have this year! They are such an easy, fun, and relatively affordable way to make any outfit more trendy… especially destroyed boyfriend jeans! ;)

Fall colors

Dark green, black, and maroon. Those are the staples this winter. 

Pairing the right colors together this fall can make or break your fit… try bringing dark green, maroon, or a trusty black into any outfit to transform it into a fall 19 look!

Beanies

Beanies are so fun! Idk about you guys…but i’ve been living in beanies lately. They make any fit look more put together. They’re also an easy thing to throw on to ensure that your outfit of the day has a pop of color. 

Teddy Jackets

Teddy jackets & hoodies are soooo in this fall! They’re the perfect thing for layering and they’ll warm you up this winter. Be sure to check them out, add one to your wardrobe, and layer up!

Belts

Belts are such a staple piece for any outfit. This fall, be on the look out for cute belts with circular buckles or silver studs on them. These pieces could make your outfit look so much more put together. Belts can transform your fit to sophisticated or laid back…depending on how you style them!

Turtlenecks

Turtle necks are something that will never go out of style. They’re perfect for layering, making a statement, or just being casual and laid back! Definitely add one to your wardrobe this fall and you’ll rock all of your winter looks!

All of these trends are sure to save you this fall. Whether you’re looking for a comfy cozy look or a dressy, fancy one, go get shoppin’ girl!!! 

Junior Psychology major