Starbucks Holiday 6?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks Holiday 6?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks

Buildings on TAMU Campus as Starbucks Holiday Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Starbucks Holiday drinks are historically everyone’s favorite time of the year. From Red Cup Day to Peppermint Mochas, Starbucks always has the perfect drinks for the winter season. This is what I think, as a Starbucks barista,  different buildings at Texas A&M University would order off the Starbucks Holiday Menu (with explanations of course).

Zachary Building – Irish Cream Cold Brew

Engineering students need their caffeine and what better way to get that than a cold brew with Irish cream cold foam! 

Liberal Arts Building – Sugar Cookie Latte

This one may be a little biased (being a LAAH frequenter and obsessed with the sugar cookie latte) but tell me I’m wrong. The sugar cookie latte is the perfect match for the Liberal Arts Building.

Psychology Building – Toasted White Mocha

Being popular is something that both the psych building and the toasted white mocha have in common. 

ILCB – Peppermint White Mocha

You’re into the classics and that’s okay! A little boring but still trendy.   

Heldenfels -Chestnut Praline

You’re an old building so of course you are into the classics. You prefer this latte hot (just like the temperature of this building). 

Langford – Caramel Brulee

You’re old. Hotel Langford needs all the sweetness and caffeine they can get!

Evans- Peppermint Mocha

Peppermint Mocha is a classic. Slightly basic but reliable, just like the Evans library. Evans is the most well known building, just like the peppermint mocha.

Evans Annex – Toasted White Hot Chocolate

Evans Annex is a completely different vibe from Evans. The best study spot deserves the most comforting drink.

Audrey Hendrick is the President of the Her Campus at TAMU chapter. She oversees the chapter as a whole and corresponds to HCM. By working with the Editor-In-Chief and the executive team, Her Campus at TAMU is an Elite chapter and is on track to stay that way. She embraces the opportunity to develop her leadership and time management skills. Audrey cherises the new and lifelong friendships Her Campus at TAMU has brought her. Beyond Her Campus at TAMU, Audrey is a Junior English major at Texas A&M University, with the plan to get a Masters in Library Sciences. Audrey hopes to become a librarian at a public library. She currently works for the Texas A&M Library System, in the Shelving Department. Audrey enjoys writing and has had her work published on Her Campus as well as iin the April 2022 issues of The English Aggie. In her free time, Audrey enjoys reading and is currently a part of a book club. She also loves to run and is currently training for the Austin Marathon in February. Audrey also enjoys hiking along the trails of Texas State Parks and documents her experiences at the State Parks in a Traveler’s Notebook.