Culture > News

Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach Offers Free Lunch!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

College Station, Texas, December 23, 2022 – On December 8th, Texas Agglieland Pregnancy Outreach hosted an event.

If you were interested in enjoying a free lunch at Texas Roadhouse, go check out Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach (APO)’s event, hosted from 11-1pm on Thursday. This event included door prizes, free meals, and donation opportunities for APO.

The Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach is a Christian, non-profit founded in 1997. Their goal is to ensure the best possible homes for unplanned children, to disseminate neglect and abuse. They support both adoption and biological families. Within their organization they provide 3 programs: adoption services, pregnancy support services, and outreach to teen parents.

Everyone was welcome to come grab lunch so that they could learn about the importance of APO in the Bryan/ College Station community. Lunch consisted of a pulled pork sandwich, fries, and a non-alcoholic drink. The largest office group that came to grab lunch was awarded free breakfast! Any donations given at this event go straight to the organization’s efforts to support the community. For more information on this event click here!

A Texas A&M Alumni with a Bachelor of Arts in English,